Think of how much time and money you’ve spent shaving. Women are expected to have smooth skin, which takes so much work behind the scenes. Even those who decide to forego shaving and explore waxing, many are in for a high amount of pain that might not be expected.
Instead of shaving and waxing, laser hair removal is an increasingly effective method of removing unwanted hair to achieve amazingly smooth skin.
Laser hair removal is a one of the most common cosmetic procedures. It bars profoundly amassed light into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles retain the light. That destroys the hair from the folicle.
- High level of effectiveness.
- Proven track record of success.
- Noticeable results immediately.
- Completely safe.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Quick treatment time. Little areas, like the upper lip, can be dealt with in under a minute, and vast ranges, for example, the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Effective on legs, back, chest, face, bikini, breast, and other problematic zones.
- Accuracy. Specifically target dim, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin area undamaged.
- Consistency. 90% of patients see permanent results in 3 to 5 sessions.