Think of how much time and money you’ve spent shaving. Women are expected to have smooth skin, which takes so much work behind the scenes. Even those who decide to forego shaving and explore waxing, many are in for a high amount of pain that might not be expected.
Instead of shaving and waxing, laser hair removal is an increasingly effective method of removing unwanted hair to achieve amazingly smooth skin.
Laser hair removal is a one of the most common cosmetic procedures. It bars profoundly amassed light into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles retain the light. That destroys the hair from the folicle.
- Laser hair removal is completely safe.
- Proven track record of success.
- High level of effectiveness.
- Noticeable results immediately.
- Skin won’t be harmed.
- Very little pain.
- Quick treatment time.
- Treats legs, back, chest, face, bikini, breast, and other problematic zones.
- Consistent results.
- Accuracy. Lasers can specifically target dim, coarse hairs while leaving the encompassing skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each zap of the laser takes a portion of a second and can treat numerous hairs simutaniously. The laser can treat a range roughly the size of a quarter consistently. Little areas, for example, the upper lip can be dealt with in under a moment, and vast ranges, for example, the back or legs, may take up to a hour.
- Consistency. 90% of patiens see permenant results in 3 to 5 sessions.